Sunday, August 14, 2011

Adele 21

When I was younger I LOVED to listen to music while I fell asleep. It really calmed me down and made my dreams amazing. I don't know when I stopped doing this, but recently I bought Adele's new album, 21, because I had already fallen in love with a few of the songs, and I can't tell you how amazing it is to fall asleep to these songs. I mean of course listening to them awake is perfection as well, but I'm telling you, if you need an album to put as your sleep mix, this one is it. The songs have a retro, vintage feel, and even the upbeat songs are still soft enough to fall asleep to. It's not an album that I would dance to at the club, its much more emotional and meaningful. 


Track List, in order of my favorites right now :)

  1. Turning Tables
  2. Someone Like You
  3. Rumor Has It 
  4. Rolling In The Deep
  5. Set Fire To The Rain
  6. I Found A Boy
  7. One And Only
  8. Hiding My Heart
  9. Don't You Remember
  10. I'll Be Waiting
  11. He Won't Go 
  12. Take It All
  13. If It Hadn't Been For Love
  14. Lovesong
Plus there are Live Acoustic versions of Someone Like You, Turing Tables, and Don't You Remember.

I thought it was going to be really easy to order her songs from what I like the most to what I don't like but truthfully I like all of the songs, and right now the top 5 almost top 6 I have memorized. I already know all of the choruses for each song, so I'm telling you, this Album is the one to get. Plus the lyrics are just mesmerizing!

Love,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment